Using these simple steps, students (and teachers!) can easily find and add images and videos to their Google Slides WITHOUT EVEN LEAVING THE PAGE!
- Open a Google Slide.
- Pull down the Tools menu to Research.
- This will open a research window at the right side of the page.
Finding & Adding Images or Videos
- In the research window at the right, click the triangle in the search bar and pull down to “Images” or “Videos.”
- Enter search keyword(s).
- Select the desired image or video and click the “Insert” button – or just grab the desired image or video and drag it onto the slide!
- Want clip art instead of photos? Just add the words “clip art” within the search window.
- For copyright friendly images, click the triangle under the search window for options.
- To play a video on the slide:
– In the Edit mode, double-click the video.
– In the Present mode, click the play button.