This week’s tip features a web tool that will allow you create and print customized worksheets. In this tip, I’ll show one of my favorite parts of the site, but be sure to check out the other parts too: Worksheet Works
Worksheet Works – Graphic Organizers
This tool is extremely easy to use and the on-screen prompts will lead you through the simple process:
- Go to: http://www.worksheetworks.com/miscellanea/graphic-organizers.html
- Click to choose the desired graphic organizer.
- Fill out the provided form:
- Click the “Create Worksheet” button.
- Click the “Worksheet.pdf” button.
- Save and open the file using Adobe Acrobat or another PDF reader.
- Print (or project onto a whiteboard)!