Want to give your students a quiz and then have the computer grade it for you? Then check out these templates! Students can take the quizzes on any online device – a computer, an iPad, a tablet, a smart phone, etc!
Self-Check Quiz Templates
I have completely redesigned and updated my self-check quiz templates! They should be much easier to use and they offer some new features as well!
(If you are fond of the old ones and want to keep using them, you can still find them at my old site.)
Screenshot with sample students and data:
- Students take a quiz using the provided form.
- Their answers are collected into a Google Spreadsheet.
- The teacher enters the answer key answers.
- The quizzes are automatically scored!
Using the Self-Check quiz templates:
- Make sure you are logged in to your Google/Gmail account.
- Click one of the links below.
- Click the “Make a copy” link.
(A copy of the document will be added to your Google drive.)
- Follow the on-screen instructions:
Cool New Features:
- Step-by-step on-screen instructions make it easy to use. Just click through the tabs at the bottom of the page.
- You can add images or videos to the form/quiz.
- Allows students to enter a nickname or ID to protect their identity.
- Score the quizzes using a projector in front of the students without revealing their names!
- Group results are calculated showing how many students missed each question.
- Student names are automatically displayed alphabetically by class.
- Shows student answers on the “scoring” sheet.
- Give the quiz to multiple classes and then use the provided filter option to view results of one class at a time.