Want to give your students a quiz and then have the computer grade it for you? Then check out these templates! Students can take the quizzes on any online device – a computer, an iPad, a tablet, a smart phone, etc!
Self-Check Quiz Templates
I have completely redesigned and updated my self-check quiz templates! They should be much easier to use and they offer some new features as well!
Note – When you click a link below, it should ask you if you want to make a copy. If it doesn’t, just pull down the File menu to “Make a Copy.”
Screenshot with sample students and data:
- Students take a quiz using the provided form.
- Their answers are collected into a Google Spreadsheet.
- The teacher enters the answer key answers.
- The quizzes are automatically scored!
Using the Self-Check quiz templates:
- Make sure you are logged in to your Google/Gmail account.
- Click one of the links below.
- Click the “Make a copy” link.
(A copy of the document will be added to your Google drive.)
- Follow the on-screen instructions:
Cool New Features:
- Step-by-step on-screen instructions make it easy to use. Just click through the tabs at the bottom of the page.
- You can add images or videos to the form/quiz.
- Allows students to enter a nickname or ID to protect their identity.
- Score the quizzes using a projector in front of the students without revealing their names!
- Group results are calculated showing how many students missed each question.
- Student names are automatically displayed alphabetically by class.
- Shows student answers on the “scoring” sheet.
- Give the quiz to multiple classes and then use the provided filter option to view results of one class at a time.