This week’s tip explores a Google tool that allows you to translate text into different languages. The translation probably won’t be perfect, but hopefully it is good enough to convey the general message…
- Go to: http://translate.google.com/
- Enter some text in the box at the left.
- Choose the desired target language at the right.
- The translated text will appear in the box at the right.
- Click the microphone in the left box to “speak” what you want translated.
- Click the speaker icon in the right box to listen to the translation.