Ever need a special character like ✄ or ✎, but you can’t remember the key combination to create it? Well, this week’s tip will provide a quick and easy solution to that problem…
- Go to: http://www.copypastecharacter.com/
- Click the desired character.
(This will automatically copy it to your computer’s clipboard.)
Note – Do not right-click or control-click. Just a regular mouse-click will copy it!
- Go to wherever you want to paste the character.
This could be a Word document, a Google document, an email message, a blog post, or even a Tweet or Facebook post. You can paste the character anywhere!
- That’s it!
- Hold the Alt or Option key while clicking to copy multiple characters.
- Click the “As HTML” link at the upper right to copy the html code for the character.